Saturday, June 16, 2012

The First Six Months

Here are a few pictures from the first 6 months or so that we were married.  I can't figure out how to get them in order, but that's ok.
Working hard....or hardly working!
Our first, and basically only, good snow last winter.  I made Tom come out and make snowmen with me and we ended up having a snowball fight.  It wasn't very fair because Tom is a little more experienced in snowball fights than I am, considering he lived the first half of his life in Salt Lake.



After a few days our snowman started to tip a little bit!

New haircut--thanks Kate! Too bad it doesn't look anything like this anymore, definitely time for another one. 
One Friday while Tom was at work, I set up our tent in the backyard.  That night we barbecued and had a mini camping trip.  Tom is not quite as sold on camping as I am, so we are easing him into it.
And finally, as summer came, we went to Seven Peaks a few times, and even got some free Golden Spoon with Jim and Christi and the girls afterward.  We got "Pass of all Passes" for really cheap from Groupon, and it was the best choice ever!  We didn't get to use them quite as much as we hoped because of Tom's surgery (post is forthcoming), but it was still well worth it!
This was easter.  My family has always had the tradition that the Easter Bunny hides our Easter baskets, but Tom has never done that before.  He wasn't so sure how he felt about having to actually work for his treats.
 During finals week when I was studying super hard and probably neglecting my poor husband a little bit, he come into the room with this treat for me--Magleby's chocolate cake and some of my favorite sugar cookies!
 We had lots of opportunities to babysit these two cutes, Tori and Riley, and we loved getting to know them and watch them grow!

 And finally, a couple adventures I had with food around our house.  I am such a klutz!

No comments:

Post a Comment